Sunday, March 25, 2012

Back to accountability

Ok, I know it's been some time since I blogged. That's because frankly, it's been a while since I've been doing the healthy thing. After the half marathon, other priorities took over. I chaired our AFP chapter's conference which took a good chunk of my free time in February.

Also that month, we went through the hiring process for a member of our team at work. I'm pleaded that I have help again on the Development team! But that meant I was still doing 2 jobs that month.

So I'm guilty of doing what we all do, letting diet and exercise go. I worked out 200 minutes for the MONTH. I ate and drank what I wanted. Well y'all, the scale shows it.

Now that some of my life transition is ending, it's time to cut the excuses. I made time for a 30 minute workout yesterday. Felt great after and enjoyed a very nice (and rich!) dinner out last night with no bloating!

I also cut out French Fries (and really any fried potatoes) for Lent. I think I'm eating less burgers due to it :)

I'm going to attempt a new workout streak. I'd like to be in good shape for the summer to enjoy the pool!

So I'm putting this out there because I know some of y'all find it helps keep you accountable too (thanks Keisha!). So who's with me to spring back to healthiness?

No comments:

Post a Comment