Hoppy Easter! Lent has ended, and I made it without French Fries for 46 days. To be honest, I'm not in a hurry to start eating them again ... I've been enjoying way too many other foods and not enough exercise to counteract changes on the scale and in how my clothes fit.
Memorial Day is 50 days away. Even though it's already swimsuit weather here in Houston, to me that's the start of summer. I want to get some new swimsuits this year, and honestly, I want to look and feel great in them too. That also means less than 150 days until my birthday. I still want to fit into those dresses by then, even if I can't wear them to events until the fall. They are not going to fit for the 3 galas I have in the next 10 days.
I'm less worried about the scale and more concerned that clothes are not fitting. To me, that's more a sign I'm not living healthy. So I'm kicking off a challenge. Exercise 30 minutes a day between now and the holiday. That's 1500 minutes ... Allowing for some days where a workout is impossible to be doubled up on the next day. I've also stocked up on fruits and better food choices.
So who else is in for 1500? I'm hitting the gym tonight to get started.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Keep us posted! I love your updates. I'll be sweating it off, too. "Winter weight" be damned.
ReplyDelete-- Angela